Japanese Zen Retreat
Relax & Rejuvenate Japanese Style
When you think of Japanese architecture you think of simple and stylish accommodation in a relaxing surrounding and our Japanese Zen Retreat will not disappoint you.
Influenced by the styles of the Kyoto Palace and nestled at the base of a gully, the Zen Retreat has been built on a tranquil pond with only the sound of frogs and kookaburra's to disturb you.
As the sun goes down in the afternoon what better place to be than sitting on the veranda overlooking the pond and drinking a glass of local wine or curling up on the couch in the lounge while the delicate patterns of sunlight on water reflect on the walls and ceiling around you.
Surrounded by a secluded "Bush Style" interpretation of a Japanese Garden the Japanese Zen Retreat is the idyllic setting for a relaxing getaway.
- Large living area with TV, DVD/CD player with bluetooth
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Heating
- Kitchen with Double Hob Oven, Microwave, Fridge, Tea and coffee provided
- Two bedrooms each with a queen size bed
- Spa bath and separate shower
- Sliding shoji screens
- Timber flooring
- Bed linen and towels provided
Weekend Rate: $600 per couple for two nights, use of one themed bedroom
Mid Week Rate: $500 per couple for two nights, use of one themed bedroom
- Additional cleaning fee of $100 applicable for use of both themed bedrooms, for one couple
- $75 per additional person, per night
- Deposit: $250 required when making booking
- 2 night minimum stay
Weekend Rate applicable Friday to Sunday
Mid Week Rate applicable Monday to Thursday
Gift Vouchers available