Stroll along the path through the bush until you reach Tanglewood, a residential sculpture nestled amongst the trees.
Influenced by the Spanish architectural artist Antoni Gaudi and by the colors and shapes of the Australian Bush, Tanglewood is your opportunity to "Live in Art".
You'll be transported to another world where straight lines do not exist and where color knows no boundaries.
Sit on the tree top balcony enjoying the smells of native gums and listening to the sounds of local birdlife as they flit through the canopy. Or stare at the stars through the feature "star light" as you lay in bed at night.
At Tanglewood you can be at one with nature in luxury and style.
- Large sunken living area with TV, DVD/CD player with bluetooth
- Gas imitation log fire
- Generous kitchen with feature granite floor, fridge, double electric hob, oven, microwave oven. Tea and Coffee provided
- Two feature bedrooms both with queen size beds, one with a "Tree Bed" and the other "The Crystal Bedroom" with feature glass spire to watch the stars at night
- Large Tree Top Balcony with table and chairs
- Spa bath and seperate shower
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Country Basket Breakfast Hamper (Vegetarian and diet specific options available, please advise at time of booking)
Weekend Rate: $600 per couple for two nights, use of one themed bedroom
Mid Week Rate: $500 per couple for two nights, use of one themed bedroom
- Additional cleaning fee of $100 applicable for use of both themed bedrooms, for one couple
- $75 per additional person, per night
- Deposit: $250 required when making booking
- 2 night minimum stay
Weekend Rate applicable Friday to Sunday
Mid Week Rate applicable Monday to Thursday
Gift Vouchers available