The Cave House
The warmth of Mother Earth
By entering the doorway in the mouth of Magog and descending the winding steps lit by fire lanterns, you will find yourself in an underground world of intrigue and surprises.
Detail is everything with colored up-lights creating the beautiful patterned glow and look of natural stone whilst the sound of water has also been added to truly enhance the feel of living underground.
Cool in summer and yet warm in winter, The Cave has magnificent views of the ranges from its picture windows that have been carved in to the hillside and is the ideal place for a relaxing or romantic weekend away.
- Large living area with TV, DVD/CD player with bluetooth
- Log Fire and Gas Heater
- Generous kitchen with fridge, double electric hob, oven, microwave oven. Tea and Coffee provided.
- Two feature bedrooms, each truly unique with the unusual “Bedwomb” (double bed) or the “Master Bedroom” (aka “The Naughty Room”), (queen size bed), with its chains and leather is a little bit naughty.
- Shower room with large shower
- Bed linen and towels provided
Weekend Rate: $700 per couple for two nights, use of one themed bedroom
Mid Week Rate: $600 per couple for two nights, use of one themed bedroom
- 50% Deposit required when making booking
- Additional cleaning fee of $100 applicable for use of both themed bedrooms, for one couple
- $75 per additional person, per night
- Deposit: $250 required when making booking
- 2 night minimum stay
Weekend Rate applicable Friday to Sunday
Mid Week Rate applicable Monday to Thursday